What do Auxiliary Missionaries of the Sacred Heart do?
Auxiliary members are asked to do the following, offering each for the intentions of Sacred Heart Columbus:
• Attend one weekday (in addition to Sunday) Mass and offer your Holy Communion for the intentions of this ministry each week
• Offer one rosary each week
• Participate in First Friday Mass
• Go to confession at least once per month
• Attend the Annual Sacred Heart Congress (optional)
Auxiliary members will promote and advocate Enthronement of the Sacred Heart. Active Sacred Heart Missionaries will receive the list of auxiliary members and may request prayers for specific intentions within the ministry.
Who may participate?
Families or individuals who have enthroned their homes to the Sacred Heart, particularly including:
those who live in communal settings such as Independent Living facilities, Assisted Living facilities, or Nursing Homes
those who foster small faith sharing groups in their own homes or on church grounds.